- You can use OcuSolve™ for all forms of inflammation and infection control related to Conjunctitvis, (including allergies), Dry Eyes, Uveitis and Keratitis. OcuSolve™ Eye Wash has several mechanisms of action:
- Ocusolve is a soothing anti-inflammatory (and anti-itch) treatment taking care of redness.
- Gives long-lasting antimicrobial cover.
- OcuSolve™ combats biofilms. A biofilm is a colony of microbes that exude sticky material which forms a matrix or grid.
- It’s estimated that almost 70% of all infections that require treatment are due to biofilm formation. This film forms in order to protect the microbial colony
- Ocusolve’s HOCl molecule penetrates and disrupts the biofilm and microbial cell membranes.
- OcuSolve™ is thus able to create a challenging environment for invasive pathogenic Conjunctivitis.
- Ocusolve’s HOCl is an Oxygen rich solution. Each Oxygen species has a distinct mode of action and capability:
- which is a potent antimicrobial capable of eradicating antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria, viruses and fungus.
- without promoting the emergence of newly resistant strains of infection
Several studies have shown that HOCl (in OcuSolve) has a broader and more potent antimicrobial spectrum, than any conventional prescribed treatment.